Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Food Diary Blues

I didn't keep a food diary or weigh in during week 3 and 4, and I gained back the pounds lost in the first couple of weeks. Correlation doesn't prove causation, but I'm thinking there is probably a connection.

So I'm using the food/exercise diary again. I hate it for a number of reasons:
  • Filling it out is tedious.
  • Every time I eat something different I have look up the calories.
  • If I don't exercise the empty space on the calendar stares blankly, rebuking me for my laziness.
  • I'm already over target by nearly 700 calories in the first 2 days this week, which means I have to cut back a lot. Knowing this means I can't pretend I'm doing okay, which kind of sucks.
This weight loss project is giving me the blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment