Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shoppercizing


Shoppercizing at the mall
 It's day 2 of week 3 of my weight loss effort. So far, so good. My calorie count was just under the target for last week. I weigh myself every other day or so; last week I was consistently 2 pounds lighter. Today, the scale says I've lost 3 pounds.

Tracking all food and drinks is tedious, so I stopped recording things that don't have measurable calories like black coffee, diet pop, and lettuce on sandwiches.

Still need to exercise more. But I'm consistently doing 15 minutes of something which is improvement. Last night I shopped at Gateway Mall for 5 hours. Never worked up a sweat or had to breathe hard, but I was really worn out at the end--does that count as exercise? Why not? Let's call it Shoppercizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment